PSSPL Service Offerings in E-Governance
Whether it be an e-Governance or a corporate project, we believe that any project can only be considered successful when it gives the desired outcome at the right time and stay close to the estimated deadlines to actually help the stake holders. In fact, the implementation/Rollout is one of the hardest parts during execution of any project and therefore, additional efforts are required to manage such projects successfully.
We have very dedicated teams to manage multiple projects at a time across the nation. We give proper training to candidates and make them professionally equipped by developing their skillset according to the work profile assigned to them. We can work for national e-Governance projects (NeGP) for their implementation at any level as we are running our own job portal known as Naukriyan.com and hence we don’t only have a good strength of resources, but also a huge database of candidates from almost every state of India. We are providing accelerated deployment of manpower resources at multi-location, multi-technology and service rollouts for the government as well as the corporate sector.
We are empanelled with the following Government organizations; apparently our scope of work includes, but not limited to:
- Exclusive vendor for gem (government e marketplace) for project management & implementation, operation and maintenance for last three financial years.
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) empanelment for implementation of eGovernance and IT related project.
- Shreetron (Govt. of UP) empanelment for category “A” - manpower service provider across up.
- Shreetron (Govt. of UP) empanelment for category “S” - “solution design, development of application software / website, web based application, data processing, IT/ITES service and scanning and digitization work” dated 29.09.2019
- Skill India registered agency for skill development and training centers across India
We has been a strong IT partner to many of our customers. Our goal is to develop strong skills in the existing areas of engagement as well as expand onto other areas in future continuously. Following are some of our focused service areas of engagement.
- e-Governance Projects - Training and Implementation (Rollout of Services)
- Manpower support (IT and Non-IT) for Speedy Implementation and Rollout of Projects
- Professional Support Services for Application
- Development / Web Based Software / Website Development (GIGW Compliance)
- Scanning and Digitization / Document Management System
- Training and Development for Professionals
- Security & Surveillance Projects – CCTV
- Providing IT Hardware & Accessories
- Licensed Software and Solutions
- System Integration
- Drone Survey
Some Of Our Major Projects
Government e-Marketplace (GeM) Project
PSSPL has been engaged in complete Operations and Maintenance of the Government e-Marketplace (GeM) office through hiring of Professional Manpower. We have been managing this project since Financial Year 2017 with 100% satisfaction. With our more than 100 professionals, we are managing the implementation, operations and maintenance of Government E Marketplace (GeM), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India.
Election Commission of India Project
PSSPL has approximately 50 highly trained Technical Professionals (Engineers/Data Base Administrators / Solution Architect / Business Analysts/ Project Managers) who are involved in EVM Management System, which is designed to manage inventory of EVM Units. Tracking of units from manufacturer to state, state to state, district to district. It also shows results of units as per election process. The EVM Management System will have two components, first is a Web-based application and second is a mobile application.
Airport Authority of India Project
PSSPL has been managing Office Operations of more than 25 Major Airports across India as of Now. We have around 500 Professionals working on Different International and Domestic Airports like (Mumbai / Delhi / Pune / Chennai / Guwahati / Trichi and many more
Airport Authority of India (GIS) Project
PSSPL has approximately 60 highly trained GIS Expert Professionals (GIS Experts DGPS (Differential Global Positioning System), ETS (Electronic Total Station), Arc GIS etc., Software Engineers, Project Managers) who are involved in NOCAS Project. It involves, as a part of the “Ease of doing business” initiative of Govt. of India, like other involved authorities, AAI is also responsible for issuing NOC for buildings in the buffer zones of all airports. AAI has developed an application named “NOCAS”, which is based on ESRI’s GIS technology. All parameters, including height of the buildings is important as no building should come in the flight path of aircrafts.